Many registration deadlines are this Sunday! Sign up ASAP for Self-Defense, Adult Golf Lessons, Italian Cooking, Youth Tennis Lessons, Youth Archery Camp & Playground Camp!
- SPECIAL EVENTS!
- Outdoor Family Campout – Saturday, Aug 10-Sunday, Aug 11 (check-in at 4:30 pm and check-out at 10:00 am) Pack up your family and your tent and camp out in our backyard at Community Park! Max: 20 families. Flyer attached.
- Day Trip: Six Flags! – Mon, July 1 from 8am-7:30pm. Only $80! Drop off/Pick up at Glacial Drumlin School. Ages 7-16.
- SUMMER DISCOUNTED TICKETS! – Get your summer discounted tickets at 210 Progress Dr. Cash/check only. Tickets include: Jet Boat Adventure, Milwaukee Zoo, Mt. Olympus, Noah’s Ark, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, Six Flags, Upper Dells Boat Tour, Wisc. Ducks Tour.
- Marketplace Dayz Artwork Display – The Chamber of Commerce would love to showcase your kids’ artwork on July 20 this summer! They’re accepting 8.5”x11” paper work from ages 18 and under. Artwork should be dropped off no later than July 6 at Piggly Wiggly. You can pick up your artwork after the event. Questions? Call Jaime at 920-988-4545.
- Women’s Self-Defense: Tue, June 4 at 5:30-6:30 pm. $20. Located at 210 Progress Dr. Register by this Sunday!
- Adult Intermediate Golf Lessons: Tuesdays, 6/4-7/9 at 5:30-6:15 pm at The Oaks. $100. Register by this Sunday!
- Italian Cooking Class: Tue, June 11 from 6:00-8:00 pm at 4548 Falcon Ct. $40; all ingredients included. Register by this Sunday!
- Computer Class: Forms & Tables: Tues, June 11 from 6-8pm at 210 Progress Dr. Conference Room. $40. Computers are supplied. Sign up by this Sunday!
- Paint & Sip “Rise & Shine”: Thurs, June 20 at 6:00-8:30 pm. $35. Located at Doubledays. Step-by-step Direction – anyone can do it! Register by June 16.
- Wine Cork Earrings: Thurs, June 27 from 6-8pm at 210 Progress Dr. $45; all materials included. Sign up by June 20.
- June 4-Wk Fitness Classes: All classes located at 210 Progress Dr. and begin week of June 10! No classes week of July 4.
- Morning Classes
- P90X Bootcamp on M/W/F 5:30-6:15 am (6/10-7/12)
- Cardio/Strength/Core on T/Th from 5:30-6:15 am (6/11-7/11)
- Zumba on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am (6/15-7/13)
- Senior Fitness Class
- Staying Fit & Strong (ages 55+) on M/W/F from 1:30-2:15 pm (6/10-7/26)
- Evening Classes
- Strength & Abs to Tighten & Tone on M/W from 5:15-6:00 pm (6/10-7/10)
- Active Adult Strength on T/Th from 4:00-4:45 pm (6/11-7/11)
- Tabata Tues from 5:30-6:00 pm (6/11-7/9)
- Tabata Thurs from 6:30-7:00 pm (6/13-7/11)
- P90X Live on Tues from 6:15-7:00 pm (6/11-7/9)
- Yoga Flow on Thursdays from 5:30-6:15 pm (6/13-7/11)
- Start Smart Programs
- Start Smart Tee Ball: Mon/Wed 6/17-7/17 - Ages 3-4 w/Caregiver from 5:15-6:00 pm & Ages 4-5 w/Caregiver from 6:15-7:00 pm. Located at Glacial Drumlin. Sign up by June 9.
- Start Smart Golf: Mon-Thur 7/8-7/18 from 10:00-10:45 am at Fireman’s Park. Sign up by June 23.
- Playground Camp! 6/10-8/9 Mon-Fri from 1:00-4:00 pm at Northlawn Park. We have six returning counselors this year and more “special” days to keep the kids entertained! You can pick any 2 days a week or all week! More info and registration HERE.
- Tennis Lessons: 6/10-6/20 Mon-Thur. Ages 5-6 at 12:30-1:30 pm, Ages 7-8 at 1:45-2:45 pm, Ages 9-10 at 3:00-4:00 pm, Ages 11-14 at 4:15-5:15 pm. Sign up by this Sunday!
- Archery Camp: Mon-Fri 6/10-6/14 from 3:00-4:00 pm at 230 Progress Dr. Max 12 students – sign up by this Sunday!
- NEW Youth Flag Rugby: Mon/Wed 6/17-7/31 from 6:00-7:15 pm. Grades 3rd-8th. Register by June 9.
- NEW Let’s Go Fishing!: Sat, June 22 at 8:00am-Noon at Schluter Beach, Monona. Ages 8-15. $25. Register by June 16.
Please contact the Village of Cottage Grove Parks and Recreation Department at 608-839-8968 with any questions.