Have you seen the SPRING/SUMMER 2019 guide yet?! Below is just a glimpse of what is coming up soon! The new guide is HERE – check it out!
- DEADLINES APPROACHING!
- Deadline Tomorrow (3/1) by 3pm! Glass Fusing Class: Wed, March 6 & 13 at 3:30-4:30 p.m. at Glacial Drumlin Cafeteria for grades 5-8. Cost is $25. Register HERE.
- Deadline March 3! Ridge Road Relics: Easter Sign – Create a unique masterpiece to ready your home for spring! Sat, March 9 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. at Doubledays. $40. Adults 18+. Register by this Sun, March 3 HERE.
- HIRING! Adult Archery Instructor: Looking for an experienced archery instructor to teach three M-F sessions in the summer from 3-4pm at 230 Progress Dr. One session in June, July and Aug. Ages are from 8-16 and could be up to 12 kids per session. Pay is $20/class. Please contact Brooke asap if you’re interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EASTER HUNT! 10th Annual Easter Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 13 at 10:00 a.m. sharp at Northlawn Park! FREE.
- February Fitness Classes: All classes located at 210 Progress Dr. All classes begin in two weeks! Register ASAP so we know if classes will run or not ahead of time.
- Morning Classes
- Bootcamp on M/W/F from 5:30-6:15 am (3/11-4/26)
- Cardio/Strength/Core on T/Th from 5:30-6:15 am (3/12-4/25)
- Bootcamp: Total Body on T/Th from 8:00-8:45 am (3/12-4/25)
- Zumba on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am (3/16-4/27)
- Lunch Time Class
- Pilates/Barre on T/Th from 12:00-12:45 pm (3/12-4/25)
- Staying Fit & Strong (ages 55+) on M/W/F from 1:30-2:15 pm (3/11-4/26)
- Evening Classes
- Strength & Abs to Tighten & Tone on M/W from 5:15-6:00 pm (3/11-4/24)
- Active Adult Strength on T/Th from 4:00-4:45 pm (3/12-4/25)
- P90X on T/Th from 6:30-7:30 pm (3/12-4/25)
- Yoga Flow on Thursdays from 5:30-6:15 pm (3/14-4/25)
- Couch to 5K for HOT2TROT: 4/22-6/13 on Mon/Thur beginning at 5:30 p.m. More info HERE. Register by April 14. HOT2TROT race day is June 15th. Cost is $60/8 wks.
- Adult Open Gym: Last open gym is Wed, March 6 with men ages 35+ and women at 6:30-8:00 pm and open at 8:00-9:30 pm. Located at Glacial Drumlin School. $2 drop-in per person. Due to school snow reschedules, on 3/6 half the gym will be available from 6:30-7:45 pm – it will open up from 7:45-9:30 pm and March 13 has been canceled.
- Women’s Self-Defense: Tue, April 2 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at 210 Progress Dr. Cost is $20. Register by March 26.
- NEW Computer Class – Everyday Efficiency with Windows: Tue, April 9 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at 210 Progress Dr. Cost is $40. More info HERE. Register by 4/2.
- NEW Intro to Photoshop: Mon, April 8 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at 210 Progress Dr. Cost is $30. Register by April 1st (limited to 10 spots).
- Group Golf Lessons: Beginner, intermediate and advance lessons available. All lessons begin the week of 4/13 and are held at The Oaks with Brent Mann, director of instruction. More info HERE.
- Ladies Clinic, Golf & Wine: Sess 1: Sun, 4/14-5/19 at 5:30-6:15 pm & Sess 2: Wed, 4/17-5/22 at 6:00-6:45 p.m. at The Oaks with Brent Mann. Cost is $160 session. Register by 4/5.
- Deadline March 6! Kids Brunch Cooking Class: Sat, March 16 at 9:30-11:30 a.m. at Cook’s Kitchen; 4548 Falcon Ct. Ages 5-11. Cost is $30. Register HERE.
- NEW Engineering For Kids Programs:
- STEM Club: Inventors Workshop: Grades K-1st on Thurs, 4/11-5/16 at 2:40-3:45 p.m. at Taylor Prairie Step Room. Cost is $115. Register by 3/24.
- Apprentice STEM Club: Inventors Workshop: Grades 2nd-4th on Thurs, 4/11-5/16 at 2:40-4:00 p.m. at Cottage Grove Cafeteria. Cost is $135. Register by 3/24.
- NEW Basic Jewelry Making: Thurs, April 11 at 6:00-8:00 p.m. at 210 Progress Dr. Ages 7+. Cost is $25. Register by 4/4.
- NEW Let’s Go Fishing!: Sat, May 11 at 8:00am-Noon at Schluter Beach, Monona. Ages 8-15. Cost is $25. Register by May 3.
- Sports – deadlines approaching! More info HERE.
- Start Smart Sports Development: Tue/Thur 3/26-4/18 at 5:15-6:00 pm
- MLB Pitch, Hit & Run Competition: Sat, May 4 for ages 7-14
- Junior Golf Lessons (beginner and experienced) begin week of April 13
- ESYBL Baseball (5th/6th Gr) deadline is 3/31
- Major League Baseball (7th Gr) deadline is 3/31
- 8th Gr Badgerland Baseball deadline is 3/3
- 8U, 10U, 12U & 14U Softball deadlines are all 3/17
To register for programs online, click HERE.